CannaGuard Security is a technology company specializing in the consultation, planning and design of electronic security systems and Compliance Verification Systems within the Cannabis Industry. As an AR Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for collecting payments, invoicing, and setting up monthly invoicing for our customers.
- Proactively collects on accounts receivable.
- Prepare and deliver customer invoices on a timely basis.
- Apply payments in the accounting system based on customer remittance advice.
- Set up recurring transactions for customers.
- Run aged receivables report weekly.
- Update departments of aged receivables.
- Make outbound collections calls shortly after final invoice is generated in order to guarantee prompt payment.
- Consistently report the state of AR to management as well as needs and requests to drive it forward.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook, and other applications as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to achieve high productivity with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to consistently complete all tasks assigned.
- Possess a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to handle multiple priorities.
This full-time salaried position. Must be flexible. Benefits after 60 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years
How to apply