Head Cannabis Marijuana Grower - Full Time - Denver, CO
Do you have a green thumb? Do you have experience growing marijuana? We are looking for an experienced grower to support a large dispensary with multiple locations across the state of CO.
- Manage the cultivation of marijuana through life-cycle of plant.
- Maintain cultivation protocols.
- Collaborate with veg and flower leads to determine plant/strain health.
- Execute proactive Integrated Pest Management.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional work environment.
- Keep detailed and up-to-date database of plant history.
- Collaborate with management to provide timely and comprehensive reporting of cultivation records.
- Participate and assist in regulatory audits as needed.
- Experience as a lead grower or room lead
- Experience with METRC.
- Extraordinary attention to detail..
- Experience with a variety of horticultural techniques including soil-less media (peat).
- Advanced understanding of plant pathogens and pests.
- Advanced understanding of plant nutrient chemistry.
- Capacity to sustain a very high-throughput environment with demanding deadlines and production thresholds.
- Dependable transportation and clean driving record for material transfer.
- Knowledge of strains and phenotypes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Current Key or Support Badge from MED.
To apply please visit our site www.weedweerk.com and find more jobs in cannabis industry.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply