The Packager is responsible for processing oil into syringes and cartridges. This position is also responsible for labeling, prepping, and packaging finished orders for transfer to retail stores while maintaining department supplies and standards of cleanliness.
• Maintains the cleanliness and tidiness of equipment and work stations; including shared areas (kitchens, bathrooms, facilities in general, etc.)
• Performs all stages of processing syringes and cartridges
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have no felonies at any time regarding the possession, distribution, or use of a controlled substance
• Must have a reliable form of transportation to be able to commute from various location
• Ability to adapt to a changing industry and an expanding organization, and is open to new ideas and change
• Helps to create a positive working environment by dealing with stress in a positive manner
• Ability and patience to work in a fast paced environment
• Possesses an eye for efficiency and detail
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with team members and leadership
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Ability to bend, stand, or sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to do intricate work that requires full use of both hands
• No allergies to plants or plant environment
• Work can be dirty/sticky and may leave you smelling like cannabis at the end of the day