Title: Vault Technician
Job Purpose: The Vault Technician will work with a team of employees assigned to the timely delivery of goods or products. The Vault Technician will work with other members of the distribution team to increase customer satisfaction by delivering complete, accurate and on-time deliveries to the companyâs customers. continuously represent the company in a highly professional, safe and cost-effective manner that complies with COMED and other applicable regulations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items and verifying the accuracy of shipping documents.
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations.
- Perform warehouse duties
- Safely operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required.
- Lift/carry/maneuver heavy material or equipment up to 75 lbs.
- Maintain proficiency in company computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Operate in Metrc
- Operate in Office 365/Micrsoft Office
- Maintain communication via email
- Ensure document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives.
- Ensure MMED manifest approval prior to dispatching Drivers.
- Ensure accurate and secure collection and delivery of account COD payments, when applicable.
- Increase customer satisfaction by collecting information, feedback on service and resolving complaints per company policy; communicate information back to Management.
- Ensure customers are informed of new products and services that can increase customer satisfaction and sales during deliveries.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Be proficient in understanding the recreational and medicinal uses and applications of cannabis.
- Ensure the gathering of current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. when possible.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attempt to resolve and timely communicate all pertinent customer order delivery issues with Sales Representatives and/or Operations Management.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information and maintaining accurate records in Company CRM software.
- Participate in PR, Media Interviews, Trade Shows, Lectures, etc. as requested, and only with prior approval of management.
- Ensure customers understand that the company will not diagnose ailments or provide medical advice.
- Other duties as assigned that may or may not be commensurate with the level of responsibility of this job description.
This position receives general supervision from the Vault Manager with possible direct subordinate responsibility.
Qualifications & Skills:
Education: High school diploma/GED preferred.
Qualifications/Skills Needed: (Bolded are not required but will be given priority)
- Prior Service
- Past driving experience
- Poses a clean driving record
- Poses a Colorado Driver License
- Computer proficiency
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Product Knowledge
- Pass a Colorado Bureau of Investigations Background check
- Lift up to 75 pounds, stand, bend and twist.
- Driving, sitting and walking and standing.
- Exposed to outside elements when traveling in and out of accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
How to apply