Administrative and Operations Assistant
Flexibility is key to this role. We are a small company that moves very quickly and in many different directions so we need someone that can adapt to varying tasks and work load. The right candidate will possess the following skills and experience.
- Manage incoming phone calls to company with knowledge of services and products.
- Review Sales Orders, Work Orders, and Invoices via QuickBooks.
- Assist in production of CBD products such as filling tincture bottles or creating custom orders for customers
- Package and ship orders to customers all over the country and some international shipments as well
- Manage inventory of 15+ SKUs accurately as product is added and taken out
- Maintain a clean, organized, and friendly office and kitchen space
- Maintain healthy communication with Admin department, Operations Director, and Production Manager.
- Complete assigned tasks in specified time frame and report to management on status of your work
Required Experience & Abilities
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- Adept usage of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to adapt, adjust, think critically and grow within an industry of constant flux
- Obsessive organizational skills are a must
- Basic algebra proficiency. We deal with a lot of percentages and calculations every day so you must be able to comprehend the math that we use to determine our recipes.
- Knowledgeable/enthusiastic about industrial Hemp and CBD
- 2+ years admin/reception experience or equivalent
- Previous cannabis experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- Product Manufacturing: 1 year
How to apply