We are a fast growing company that is looking for a passionate individual to join our Leiffa family!
- Coordinating with the Processing Manager and Supervisors as to tasks and projects that need to be accomplished
- Assist with Labeling of concentrate packaging
- Creating boxes and packaging orders on demand
- Work in a team with packagers to maintain productivity and sanitary conditions
- Maintaining packaging systems with a focus on quality and growth
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Support/Key Badge
- Resident of Colorado that is 21 years of age or older
- Basic knowledge and understanding of local, state and MMED laws and statues; with an emphasis on continual knowledge and understanding
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with the product being processed/packaged
- Ability to identify problems with batches or labeling that are incorrect and communicate immediately with management
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately while not overstepping chain of command.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods with efficiency and without losing quality or ability to track properly
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Packaging experience preferred
Position available immediately. Only candidates with a valid MED badge will be considered for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Packaging: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Valid Support/Key Badge (Required)
How to apply