- Must be an AZ resident with no felony convictions, successfully pass an extensive background check and be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Must be able to qualify and maintain an AZ Department of Health Services Medical Dispensary card.
- Must have knowledge of current local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical marijuana.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical abilities and advanced math skills.
- Must demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills.
- Must maintain compassion for the medical marijuana community.
- Must complete training in and adhere to the following requirements:
- Recognizes signs/symptoms of substance abuse.
- Side effects/contraindications for medical marijuana. * Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be honest, dependable with integrity and superior work ethic
- Must be able to develop constructive and cooperative relationships with patients and co-workers
- Must be proficient in the use of computers for various software applications along with cash handling skills and the ability to calculate figures such as discounts and change
- Must have the ability to stand and work an open floor environment for an entire shift
- Must have the patience to drive long distances in traffic
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse patient population
- Must be able to prove a stable work history
- Drive safely abiding all federal and state laws
- Provide each and every patient with exceptional customer service regardless of the situation
- Assist with patient challenges by listening to the patient, defining the problem, resolving the challenge while ensuring we exceed the patients expectations
- Comply with established policies, procedures and operational guidelines
- Assist with in store duties when not out on deliveries
- Assist the management team with tasks delegated in a timely manner
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
How to apply