One of the most awarded cannabis companies in the state of Colorado is seeking a General Manager for one of our Dispensaries in the Denver Metro Area!
If you provide exceptional customer service and thrive off of creating a positive and engaging team, then we want to hear from you!
Position Summary :
Direct, manage and provide support to the activities and operations of the store. Manage resources, develop and review standard operating procedures; policies and procedures, and operational guidelines. Participate in the ongoing strategic planning and vision for The Clinic.
Essential Functions :
- Exercise significant authority and discretion when addressing items that concern their retail location, including:
- Participate in developing and implementing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance The Clinicâs mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees.
- Participate in the performance review process for their locationâs employees, in conjunction with the Retail Operations Director.
- Monthly meetings with the Retail Operations Director and fellow Store Managers; responsible for attending and relaying all information and communication back to their location.
- Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff and functions for their retail location, including:
- Making sure the store is fully staffed at all times
- Assign work and monitor progress
- Guide, train and develop employees in the accomplishment of their duties and goals
- Tip recording and distribution for each shift.
- Encourage, reward and hold staff accountable for performance
- Manage and coordinate their locationâs store operations, including: daily activities, maintenance, training, schedules, personnel and quality assurance, as well as patient follow-ups, assuring compliance with local, state, and federal inspection, billing or licensing requirements; track purchases to ensure budget compliance; coordinate follow-up on customer complaints.
- Includes accurate data entry and usage of METRC and MJ Freeway.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, including handling issues, concerns, complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage the store budget, including: commodities, contracts, and capital expenses; gathers input from supervisors; enforces purchasing requirements; and monitors the budget through periodic tracking.
- Identifies problems, researches possible solutions, and recommends alternatives and implements solutions selected by the General Manager.
- Responsible for abiding by and enforcing The Clinicâs and The Retail Departmentâs Safety Program.
- May be required to be on-call and to respond to emergency situations at any time. This may include scheduling issues and potentially covering a vacant shift.
Additional Functions :
- Other duties as assigned (This may include oversight of an additional store, department or retail wide responsibility).
Job Specifications :
- Knowledge and enforcement of the policies, procedures and goals of The Clinic Marijuana Centers.
- Skill in analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and implementing recommendations in support of goals.
- Skill in planning, organizing, assigning and coordinating the activities and resources of professional and technical staff.
- Ability to regularly exercise discretionary authority.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately.
- Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with complex statutes, ordinances, regulations, standards, and laws.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information accurately, and to express ideas clearly when providing oral and written reports or recommendations on administrative, financial and technical issues.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, customers, other governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
Additional Requirements :
- Colorado driverâs license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must obtain and retain a state-issued MED Key badge
Minimum Education and Experience :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous management experience preferred
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
- Min 3 years management experience, prefer management in the cannabis industry
Working Conditions :
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance), may include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
The above duties listed,does not cover the full scope of responsibilities that are to be performed in a successful manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
How to apply