Parkside Utility Construction, a specialized telecommunication construction company, is now accepting resumes for an IT Support Technician. This is a newly created position due to recent and ongoing growth. This position will report directly to the Controller and provides opportunity for growth to the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician include but are not limited to:
Desired Skills & Experience of the IT Support Technician:
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
When you apply for this job, you will be asked to answer questions regarding your criminal background. Answering “Yes” to the criminal background questions will not automatically bar you from employment. A criminal background check will be conducted following any conditional offer of employment. Only those crimes which are substantially related to the position you are seeking will be considered. Please note that for certain contractors with whom we do business, based on the nature of their operation, the type of offense and related factors may affect your assignment to that contractor. Factors that will be taken into account include: (1) The facts or circumstances surrounding the offense or conduct; (2) the number of offenses for which you were convicted or plea was entered; (3) your age at the time of conviction or plea, or release from prison; (4) any evidence that you performed the same or similar type of work, post conviction/plea, with the same or different employers, with no known incidents of criminal conduct; (5) the length and consistency of employment history before and after the offense or conduct; (6) any rehabilitation efforts, e.g. education/training; (7) any employment or character references and any other information regarding your fitness for the particular position; and/or (8) whether you are bonded under a federal, state, or local bonding program.
For applicants residing in and/or applying for a position in a state or locality listed below, please review the specific directions below before submitting your application.
CALIFORNIA APPLICANTS: Do not identify any misdemeanor conviction for which probation has been successfully completed or otherwise discharged and the case has been dismissed by a court. Also, do not identify marijuana related convictions entered by the court more than 2 years ago that involve: unlawful possession of marijuana; transportation or giving away of up to 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, or the offering to transport or give away up to 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis; possession of paraphernalia used to smoke marijuana; being in a place with knowledge that marijuana was being used; or being under the influence of marijuana. Also, do not identify any arrest or detention that did not result in a conviction or any record of a referral to, and participation in, any pretrial or post trial diversion program. (SAN FRANCISCO APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS AFTER THE FIRST INTERVIEW. When answering such questions, please do not disclose any misdemeanor and felony convictions that occurred more than seven years prior to the inquiry or : (a) arrests other than those which charges are still pending, (b) completion of any diversion program, (c) sealed or juvenile offenses, or (d) infractions that are not felonies or misdemeanors.)
California: LOS ANGELES APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.
CONNECTICUT APPLICANTS: Do not identify any arrest, criminal charge or conviction the records of which have been erased by a court based on sections 46b-146, 54-76o or 54-142a of the Connecticut General Statutes. Criminal records subject to erasure under these sections are records concerning a finding of delinquency or the fact that a child was a member of a family with service needs, an adjudication as a youthful offender, a criminal charge that was dismissed or not prosecuted, a criminal charge for which the person was found not guilty, or a conviction for which the offender received an absolute pardon. Any person whose criminal records have been judicially erased under one or more of these sections is deemed to have never been arrested within the meaning of the law as it applies to the particular proceedings that have been erased, and may so swear under oath.
GEORGIA APPLICANTS: Do not identify any verdict or plea of guilty or nolo contendere that was discharged by the court under Georgia's First Offender Act.
HAWAII APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT. Please limit your responses to any convictions within the past 10 years, excluding any period of time when you were incarcerated.
IOWA APPLICANTS: Convictions will not automatically be a bar to employment, but the job, and the time, nature and seriousness of the crime will be considered.
MARYLAND APPLICANTS: UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.
MASSACHUSETTS APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT. You do not have to identify any record relating to prior arrests, criminal court appearances or convictions for which the record has been sealed and is on file with the Commissioner of Probation. You also do not have to identify prior arrests, court appearances and adjudications in cases of delinquency or as a child in need of services which did not result in a complaint transferred to the superior court for criminal prosecution. You also do not have to identify (1) an arrest, detention or disposition regarding any violation of law in which no conviction resulted; (2) first-time misdemeanor convictions for drunkenness, simple assault, speeding, minor traffic violations, affray or disturbance of the peace; and (3) convictions for other misdemeanors where the date of conviction or the end of any period of incarceration was more than 5 years ago, unless there have been subsequent convictions within those 5 years.
It is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
MICHIGAN APPLICANTS: Do not identify any misdemeanor arrests, detentions or dispositions that did not result in conviction.
MINNESOTA APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF SELECTION FOR AN INTERVIEW, OR IF NO INTERVIEW, WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.
NEBRASKA APPLICANTS: Do not identify a sealed juvenile record of arrest, custody, complaint, disposition, diversion, adjudication or sentence.
NEVADA APPLICANTS: Please note that the discharge and dismissal of certain first time drug offenses, after the accused has completed probation and any required treatment or educational programs, does not constitute a “conviction” for purposes of employment.
New Jersey: NEWARK APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT. You are not required to identify: (1) convictions for indictable offenses that are more than eight years old, measured from the date of sentencing; (2) disorderly person convictions or municipal ordinance violations that are more than five years old, measured from the date of sentencing; or (3) juvenile adjudications of delinquency; or criminal charges that never resulted in a conviction (4) records that have been erased, expunged, the subject of executive pardon or otherwise legally nullified.
NEW YORK APPLICANTS: You may answer “no record” concerning any criminal proceeding that terminated in your favor, per section 160.50 of the New York Criminal Procedure Law; any criminal proceeding that terminated in a “youthful offender adjudication,” as defined in section 720.35 of the New York Criminal Procedure Law; any conviction for a “violation” that already has been sealed by the court, per section 160.55 of the New York Criminal Procedure Law; and any conviction that was sealed pursuant to section 160.58 of the New York Criminal Procedure Law in connection with the licensing, employment or providing of credit or insurance. (BUFFALO APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS AFTER BEING INTERVIEWED IN PERSON OR BY TELEPHONE. NEW YORK CITY APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.)
OHIO APPLICANTS: Do not report any arrest or conviction for a minor misdemeanor drug violation as defined under Ohio Rev. Code 2925.11.
OREGON APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF SELECTION FOR AN INTERVIEW, OR IF NO INTERVIEW, WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.
PENNSYLVANIA APPLICANTS: Do not identify convictions for summary offenses. (PHILADELPHIA APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.)
RHODE ISLAND APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.
The Company is subject to Chapters 29-38 of Title 28 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, and is therefore covered by the state's workers' compensation law.
Texas: AUSTIN APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a city or state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.
WASHINGTON APPLICANTS: Do not identify any conviction entered by the court more than 10 years ago unless some period of incarceration resulting from that conviction took place within the last ten years. Washington: SEATTLE APPLICANTS: Choose the answer: "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not require an answer at this time." YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ANSWER THE CRIMINAL HISTORY QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONDITIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.)
420jobsearch and its affiliates (collectively, "420jobsearch") provides all information on this site (together with all content and the underlying source HTML files that implement the hypertext features, collectively this "Site") exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws:
1. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE
1.1. All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to 420jobsearch. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying 420jobsearch's products and services are proprietary marks of 420jobsearch and/or its subsidiaries, parent company, or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
1.2. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view this Site, and to download and/or print insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided (a) it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, and (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as expressly provided above, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the express written permission of 420jobsearch.
1.3. Use, duplication, or disclosure by or for the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
2. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Site may contain references or cross references to 420jobsearch products and services that are not available in every country.
4. GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder or in any way related to this Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Courts of the United States of America and/or the State Courts of Florida, and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely in Florida, USA.
5. CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by 420jobsearch with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Any communication or other information sent to 420jobsearch via electronic mail or otherwise in connection with your use of this Site, including but not limited to suggestions, ideas and comments, will be treated as non-confidential and all such information may be used by 420jobsearch for any purpose without compensation. Disclosure shall constitute an assignment of all right, title and interest in such information to 420jobsearch.
7. LINKS TO 420jobsearch WEB PAGES
7.1. 420jobsearch permits links to this Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any content, including but not limited to the copyright notice and other notices, (b) you do not directly or indirectly cause any portion of this Site to appear on a user's computer screen with any material (e.g. URL, text, graphics, pop-up window, audio or other) supplied by or associated with you or a third-party, (c) you give 420jobsearch notice of all such links by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and (d) you discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by 420jobsearch.
7.2. When linking to this Site you may use one or more 420jobsearch logos as a link anchor. To ensure proper usage of 420jobsearch logos, we've presented them here. These logos are trademarks of 420jobsearch and 420jobsearch retains all rights in them. 420jobsearch grants you a limited license to use these logos solely for linking to 420jobsearch web pages as provided above. Logos cannot be altered or modified other than to make them larger or smaller. Except for the limited license provided above, 420jobsearch does not grant, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license to use any trademark, copyrighted materials or other proprietary materials displayed on this Site and any other use is strictly prohibited.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
9.1. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND 420jobsearch EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 420jobsearch DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, OR ERROR-FREE.
9.2. 420jobsearch disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to:
(a) any errors in or omissions from this Site, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this Site.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1. A COVERED PARTY (AS DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY.
10.2. "Covered Party" means 420jobsearch, Inc., its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of any of them.
11. NON-COMPLIANCE, DISAGREEMENT
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, OR YOU FEEL THESE TERMS ARE UNCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR USE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Effective January 12, 2018
Copyright © 420jobsearch, Inc. All rights reserved.
Additional Provisions 1. Message Board, Blogs, & Sharing
420jobsearch may, now or in the future, allow users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Site (collectively, "submit") messages, receipts, text, illustrations, personal stories, reviews, illustrations, files, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, or other materials ("User Content"). 420jobsearch is not responsible for User Content for any links or images embedded in the User Content, or for the results obtained by using the User Content. 420jobsearch does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement contained in User Content. Under no circumstances will 420jobsearch be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the Site, User Content or information or materials obtained through User Content.
You shall not submit any User Content that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, or property right of a third-party without the owner’s express permission. You are solely liable for any damages resulting from your failure to obtain consent.
You shall not submit content that (a) violates or infringes the rights of others; (b) is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable; (c) encourages criminal conduct or conduct that gives use to civil liability or otherwise violates any law; (d) advertises goods or services; (e) solicits funds; (f) contains instructions, formulas, or advice that could harm or injure; or (g) is a chain letter of any kind.
User Content, including any personally identifiable information (including as name, address, telephone number, or email address), submitted is accessible to other users, including people you may not know. Making this information available may result in receiving unsolicited emails or of other users sharing Your information. You should use discretion when communicating with others or disclosing personal information. 420jobsearch has no control over and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from the use or misuse by any third-party of information that you make public by submitting it. If you choose to make personally identifiable information available you do so at your own risk.
By submitting User Content, you automatically grant 420jobsearch a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable, right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, from publicly displaying or perform, transmit, publish, and otherwise exploit the User Content, in whole or part as 420jobsearch deems appropriate including, but not limited to, in connection with 420jobsearch, or its subsidiaries’, parent company’s,’ or affiliates’, business.
420jobsearch has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content. We reserve the right not to post any User Content, but we do not have an obligation to post, maintain, screen or otherwise use User Content. We may discontinue the ability to submit User Content in our own discretion.
The User is responsible for evaluating the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all content on the Site including User Content.
"we", "us" or "our") collect, use and disclose the information you provide us when accessing
or using the website, www.420jobsearch.com.
Your continued use of our Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such
authorized to use our Website and your sole recourse is to not use our Website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal
information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and
information collected automatically when you use our Website or the services available on
our Website (collectively, the “Information”).
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that
are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is
unique to you, such as your:
Other personal information you choose to provide
● Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
● Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
● Usage Information. If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies. Use of Information We will only use the Information for purposes of:
● providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or services provided through our Website;
● analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
● fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
● providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
● answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
● developing new products or services;
● sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
● communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
● matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
● monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
● detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
● protecting the rights and property of the 420jobsearch Parties (as defined below) and others;
● linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
● carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected. Sharing of Information We will only share Information about you in the following ways: ● with your consent or at your instruction;
● with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
● with third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
● certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website like our online forums;
● in connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
● in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
● if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of any 420jobsearch Party or others; and
● with third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you. Social Sharing Features Our Website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities. Protection of Personal Information We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Website. However, no computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the 420jobsearch Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Website.