Progressive San Francisco boutique law firm seeks to hire an Office Manager to support their growing and dynamic firm.
No two days are alike! You might find yourself managing their client database one day, helping with their social media or a special project, organizing their schedules the next, and running an errand the day after that.
The most important qualities they are seeking are organization, attention to detail, and initiative. You must be able to think fast, think on your feet, independently problem solve, and be creative. They seek someone who will have ideas on how to create better process and make them run more efficiently; improving company procedures and day-to-day operations.
variety of files, implementing organizational systems to keep office in order, mailing
and picking up packages, and other tasks
● Communication management: includes responding to emails/calls on behalf of
● Travel management: includes research, booking and confirmation of all
● Experience working in law at some point in your career
● Ability to structure your own work day and create organization out of chaos
● Strong follow through and follow up, someone dependeable and a self starter
● Highly organized and able to multi-task with ability to follow detailed instructions
● Must have car valid driver's license and clean driving record
●Tons of opportunity to grow and learn more about their clients- which include- law, technology and cannabis and take on various projects.
●Flexibity to work from home at times/ flexible schedule
Email us your resume today to: [email protected]
We would love to hear from you!