The Packaging and Inventory Technician will be responsible for safely and effectively packaging and labeling our medicinal cannabis and maintaining inventory controls.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Accurately perform filling, packaging, and labeling of products in accordance with Revolutionary Clinics' standard operating procedures (SOPs) and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Setup, adjust, calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment to meet specifications and quality standards
- Continuously monitor the quality of all materials associated with filling, packaging, and labeling in order to minimize waste or rework
- Clean and sanitize production areas, equipment and tools on a daily basis
- Maintain appropriate levels of packaging supplies and equipment
- Maintain accurate records of production activities
- Work cooperatively in fast-paced team environment to meet production targets
- Understand and apply knowledge of basic mathematics, weights and measurements
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and ensures inventory is available and ready for use
- Audit inventory on a regular basis and provide reports to management
- Coordinate with retail Dispensary to transfer inventory and ensure product demands are met
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must remain in compliance with local, state, federal and internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments in compliance with 21 CFR Part 211- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and/or ISO 9000 is strongly preferred.
- Experience in cannabis industry is preferred
- Experience with computers and seed to sale tracking software is preferred.
- Must be able to lift or push items weighing up to 50 pounds (22 kg).
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Must be capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch, kneel and walk intermittently throughout the day
- Must be willing to work all shifts and weekends as needed
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply